Exposupply respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that personal and company information provided by you will be treated confidentially. We use your information to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. In all other matters, we will only use this information with your consent.
Exposupply uses the information collected to provide to the following services to the client.
- When you place an order, we have your name, email address, name of the company, business register number, VAT identification number, delivery address, payment details, user name, password necessary to carry out your order and keep you informed of the progress.
- To make your order at Exposupply as convenient as possible, we save, with your consent, your personal particulars and the information concerning your order and the use of our services. This enables us to personalize the web site.
- We use your email address to inform you about developments of the website and special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to be informed you can unsubscribe from our website.
- When you place an order at Exposupply, we store your particulars on a secure server. You can use your user name and password so that your name and address, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment particulars do not need to be filled in each time you place an order.
- Information about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop our website and improve it.Exposupply does not sell your particulars
Exposupply does not sell your personal or company particulars to third parties and will exclusively be made available to third parties that are engaged in carrying out your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of you particulars.